By Jonathan Bernstein,
Bernstein Crisis Management
By using operational and communication plans, coupled with a crisis support system, an organization can react and recover more quickly. The result is a more resilient organization.
Table of Contents
- A Not-too-far from Reality Case Study
- Who and Where are your Stakeholders?
- How to Prepare for Crises—An Inside Job
- The Challenges of Crisis Communications
- Evaluating Crisis Response
Are you prepared for the next crisis? Register to download the white paper.