Maximize Readiness with the 4 T’s Approach
More and more organizations are putting resources against business continuity and disaster recovery preparation; however, BC/DR program maturity rates still lag. This white paper explores the primary obstacles faced in moving up the program maturity curve and offers a practical, step-by-step approach to boosting readiness by focusing on the four T’s: Team, Templates, Testing and Tools.
MissionMode’s Best-in-Class Crisis Preparation white paper takes an in-depth look at common pitfalls as well as solutions to improve program effectiveness that any company can implement. We share results from our Readiness Survey and experience gained working with clients including Gap, Inc., Xcel Energy and others.
Readers will gain:
- Insight on the Four T’s Approach as a framework for success
- Understanding of the importance of C-level involvement
- Knowledge of the key roles for any BCM team
- Tactics to test and practice your approach
- Tips for program success from MissionMode case studies
Complete the form on the right to download the white paper.