Presenter: Kathleen Gleaves, CBCI, MEP,
Certified ICS Instructor
FEMA’S Incident Command System (ICS) is a proven planning method that improves communications between teams and leads to a better-organized response. Originally developed for the public sector, it’s now becoming a standard way for companies to respond to incidents of any size. It also meets important regulatory agency requirements.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What the Incident Command System is and who uses it
- Why you should care about it
- The benefits of using the Incident Command System in your corporation
- How it can be adapted to your business needs
- How to start the process of implementing the Incident Command System
Corporations who adopt this method are reaping benefits such as:
- Faster, more organized response
- Better-informed team members and decision-makers
- Fewer power struggles
- Integration with their regional/local response system
- Meets regulatory agency Command and Control requirements
The ICS method has business applications in business continuity, disaster response, Continuity of Operations (COOP), and more. It can fulfill the Command and Control requirements of EPA’s RMP (Risk Management Program) and OSHA’s PSM (Program Safety Management).
Recommended audience: Executives, senior management, disaster response managers, and business continuity managers.
COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM ON THE RIGHT TO VIEW THE WEBINAR.