Presenter: Jim Truscott, OAM
Author, The Art of Crisis Leadership: Incident Management in the Digital Age and CEO Truscott Crisis Leaders
While many of the fundamentals of successful crisis leadership remain intact, the way teams collaborate in today’s digital world to identify potential risks, notify key stakeholders, activate business continuity teams and plans, communicate, and resolve crises has changed dramatically in the last few years.
This webinar provides Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery managers practical guidance to speed the migration from a traditional Crisis Management framework to a faster, more effective eCrisis Leadership framework.
Attendees will gain:
- Insight on required tools for eCrisis Leadership
- Understanding of the e-incident management workflow
- Benefits of virtual business continuity management
- Processes for virtual business continuity team effectiveness
- Importance of creating centralized event dashboards
- Tips for managing and engaging stakeholders
- What skills differentiate successful eCrisis Leaders/Teams
COMPLETE THE FORM AT RIGHT TO VIEW THE WEBINAR