Disaster Recovery Journal Monthly Webinar Series Event
Sponsored by MissionMode
Wednesday August 26, 2015
2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
There is a strong correlation between organizations that invest in tools to simplify business continuity management and those reporting BCM program success and maturity. Despite the proven effectiveness of incident management tools in improving crisis management success and the relative affordability of these solutions, only about 25-30% of organizations have armed their business continuity teams with incident management technology.
In their 2014 Hype Cycle Report, Gartner rated Crisis/Incident Management Software as having a “high” benefit relative to other BCM and IT Disaster Recovery tools and predicted mainstream adoption rates by 2019.
Awareness and confusion are the primary barriers to incident management system adoption.
Join MissionMode VP of Operations, Jason Zimmerman as he dispels confusion about incident management systems addressing some basic information gaps among business continuity managers, such as:
- What is the difference between incident management and emergency notification systems and do I really need both?
- Would an incident management system require me to re-write all my business continuity plans?
- What types of organizations benefit most from an incident management system? Are these solutions mostly for public-sector organizations?
- What are the primary features of an incident management system?
- How would I choose the right system for my organization?
In addition to addressing the questions above, this incident management webinar will provide extensive cross-sector examples of how incident management software is used in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, transportation and public agencies applications.