Secrets of Building a Business
Presenter: Michael Lazcano, MBA, MSBC
Global Director, Corporate Business Continuity, Gap Inc.
Increasing threats to business operations means a disruption can occur at any time. It's essential that organizations develop a Business Continuity Program (BCP) to ensure the preservation of business operations and build a truly resilient organization. However, many organizations struggle with the creation, implementation and management of Business Continuity programs, whether they are small or on a global scale.
This webinar will provide planners with practical guidance to build a Business Continuity program in any type of organization, from domestic to global. Drawing on over two decades of Business Continuity experience, Michael Lazcano will provide the tools you need for BCP success. The presentation will combine the best of academic research with real-world business experience.
The webinar will be valuable for any type of Business Continuity program, not just global ones. Whether you're building a Business Continuity program from scratch or seeking to scale your program to a global presence, you'll discover valuable information that will transform your program.
You will learn:
- How to align the BC program to your organization's goals and objectives
- How to bring value to the organization through the BCP team
- How the "shape" of your BCP organization limits or enhances success
- How to ensure the success of a small or global BCP organization
- How to moderate the scope of the BCP organization
Complete the Form to View the Webinar