The following are trademarks of MissionMode Solutions, Inc.: MissionMode, MissionMode Solutions, Notification Center, Situation Center, EarShot, MissionMode logo, MissionMode radio waves device, product icons (gears, spokes and orbit device), Crisis Insights Blog, Crisis Insights Newsletter, Incident Management Simplified, Smarter Emergency Notification, and "Crises are difficult. Crisis management software shouldn't be" (and variations of the phrase that substitute "notification software", "crisis communications" and "incident management software" for "crisis management software").
All other trademarks, service marks, registered marks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners, and their use on our website does not imply endorsement of MissionMode or its products or services.
Nothing contained on the MissionMode website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the trademark.
Except where otherwise specified, the contents of the MissionMode website, blog and newsletter (including documents, videos, audio and other files) are copyright (c) 2003-2013 MissionMode Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
The MissionMode website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). MissionMode will respond to allegations of copyright violation in accordance with the DMCA.
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information as specified by the DMCA:
1. Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online side are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The written notice must be sent to our designated DMCA agent:
MissionMode Solutions, Inc.
20 W Kinzie St., Suite 1420
Chicago, IL 60654 USA
USA phone: 877.833.7763
International phone: +1 312.445.8811